Skip To Main Content

Student Records and Requests

Transcript Order Process

Graduated, transferred or withdrawn students

Transcripts for former GBS and GBE students are processed through Parchment, the Glenbrook's official agent for sending alumni transcripts. (This process replaces the school as the source for transcripts.) Parchment is a highly respected source for transcript submission among college and scholarship agencies and is both secure and fast. Parchment may charge a fee per transcript, which must be paid via a credit/debit card at the time of the request.

To request a transcript, go to You will initially need to establish a secure personal account using a valid email address, if you do not already have an account. (If you have trouble establishing or entering a Parchment account, use their Contact Us link for assistance. GBS is not able to assist you in navigating the Parchment website.) Once this is completed, immediate access to make requests will be available. (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not remember your GBS ID number, you may type in any 6 digits. A registration code is not required.)  

Health Records Request

Current Students

  • Current students may request copies of their medical records by contacting the school nurse at 847.486.4498.

GBS Graduates or Former Students

  • Health Records for all GBS graduates or former students must be made in writing – telephone requests cannot be fulfilled .
  • Please complete the fillable Glenbrook South Alumni Health Record Request Form and send completed form and a photocopy of your State Driver's License or State ID to the address below (US Mail or email).
  • This request may only be originated by the alumni requesting the health records, unless he or she is under the age of 18 . 
      Office of the Registrar
      Glenbrook South High School
      4000 West Lake Ave
      Glenview, IL 60026
      or email