Procedure for Ordering Transcripts

CURRENT Glenbrook South Students

Students who need an official transcript for a college, scholarship or summer program application must submit a Transcript Request Form to the College & Career Center (CCC).  The forms are available in the CCC or download a copy from the Naviance document library.  Students who need an unofficial transcript for whatever reason should see their Counselor.

GRADUATES, TRANSFERRED STUDENTS, and WITHDRAWN STUDENTS from Glenbrook South High School or Glenbrook Evening High School

Transcripts for former GBS and GBE students are processed through Parchment, the Glenbrook's official agent for sending alumni transcripts. (This process replaces the school as the source for transcripts.) Parchment is a highly respected source for transcript submission among college and scholarship agencies and is both secure and fast. Parchment may charge a fee per transcript, which must be paid via a credit/debit card at the time of the request.

To request a transcript, go to You will initially need to establish a secure personal account using a valid email address, if you do not already have an account. (If you have trouble establishing or entering a Parchment account, use their Contact Us link for assistance. GBS is not able to assist you in navigating the Parchment website.) Once this is completed, immediate access to make requests will be available. (PLEASE NOTE: If you do not remember your GBS ID number, you may type in any 6 digits. A registration code is not required.)  

Test Scores

Test Scores are not listed on transcripts. You must send test scores directly from ACT ( and SAT (