PARKING FOR THE 2019-2020 SCHOOL YEAR IS CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
1. NO permit = NO parking on campus
2. Permit must be displayed at all times.
3. Permit is your responsibility at all times. If permit is lost, there will be a $10 replacement fee.
4. Permit is non-transferable. Permit is only to be used by YOU and multiple family vehicles registered through the Deans’ Office. If permit is displayed in a non-registered vehicle, permit will be revoked for the remainder of the school year without fee reimbursement.
5. Lost or Stolen permits may not be possessed by non-owner. Permit face, color, lettering, numbers, etc. must not be tampered with.
6. All State of Illinois driving regulations must be followed on campus. Parking lot speed =5 MPH
7. Failure to follow above guidelines may result in permit being revoked with no reimbursement of parking fee and/or Deans’ Office consequence.
8. All vehicles MUST be parked in the appropriate lot marked on the permit. Students may not remove their vehicle from the conditional lot for open lunch purposes.
9. Vehicles without valid parking permits; will not be allowed to enter onto campus, will be ticketed, will be offered Deans’ Office consequences and/or towed.