SENIORS: SECOND SEMESTER FINAL EXAM INFORMATION
Listed below is the final exam schedule for seniors. The exams will take place during the regularly scheduled class periods.
|Wednesday, May 30, 2018
|Thursday, May 31, 2018
|Friday, June 1, 2018
||Senior Breakfast and Graduation Rehearsal at Glenbrook South
- Seniors who are not scheduled for a final exam are not expected to attend class.
- All seniors who miss a final exam because of an unexcused absence will receive an "F" grade.
- Teachers: If a senior is exempt from taking a final exam, please mark them Present in PowerTeacher for your class.
- Seniors must pay their lab fees, shop fees, and library obligations before the start of senior exams on Wednesday, May 30th. All athletic equipment must be turned in by this same date.
- Seniors are to clear all of their school lockers by Thursday, May 31st. Discarded materials should be placed in the containers that will be provided. P.E. lockers should also be cleared and locks removed.
Bookstore/Textbook Return and Buyback Information:
- Loaned textbooks must be returned and cleared on your record.
- Bookstore hours for SENIORS: 7:30 am- 3:30 pm on Tuesday, May 29th through Friday, June 1st.
- No textbook returns or buybacks for seniors after Friday, June 1, 2018.
- The bookstore will only buyback textbooks that were purchased from Beck's for the current academic year. Digital textbooks are not eligible for buyback.
- The bookstore will not buyback any textbooks that were not used in this year’s courses or any textbooks that will not be used for the 2018-19 school year.
- The bookstore may buyback workbooks or paperback novels at the discretion of the bookstore staff.
- Textbooks must be free of significant highlighting, marks, writing, and damage.
- Students wishing to resell textbooks must bring their textbooks and Student ID to the bookstore.
- Each student may only resell their own textbooks. Please do not attempt to resell textbooks for any other student.
- Students will be given a receipt with full details.
- Cash refunds require the parent be present. Both the student and the parent are required to present a valid ID.
- Checks will only be issued to the parents of students and will be mailed home.
Diplomas will not be presented to students who have not met the obligations described in this bulletin.