Please review the following important information regarding final exam week.
For all students with bus passes:
- The Bookstore will be open on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 7:30 am-3:30 pm.
- The Bookstore will be CLOSED on Friday, June 8th.
- Please see the information below for details on textbook return and buyback.
CAFETERIAS: (East and West)
- Buses will run as usual in the morning to drop off students to school on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Buses will depart GBS at 12:30 pm and 2:20 pm on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Early Buses will depart GBS at 12:30 pm for those students who are free to leave at that time.
- Buses will depart GBS at 2:20 p.m. following the last scheduled final exam.
- There will be no activity/athletic buses during final exam week.
- The Titan Food Court will be open on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday from 7:15 am-12:30 pm.
- Breakfast will be available starting at 7:15 am on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- Picante, Pasta Station and Paninis will be CLOSED on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday.
- The Library will be available only for research and quiet study during exam days.
- The Library will be open on Monday and Tuesday from 7:00 am-4:30 pm.
- The Library will be open on Wednesday from 7:00 am-11:30 am.
SECOND SEMESTER FINAL EXAM SCHEDULE
BUS SCHEDULE/BOOKSTORE BUYBACK FOR FINAL EXAM WEEK
- Please review the following final exam schedule carefully.
- Students who have questions concerning this three-day schedule should consult with their counselor.
- Students who miss an exam because of an unexcused absence will receive an “F” grade.
- The full 90-minute period will be utilized for the final exam. Students will remain with their individual teachers for the full time allotted. Students are encouraged to bring study materials in case an exam is completed early.
- Students are not required to be at school unless scheduled for a final exam. If at school when no exam is scheduled, students must remain in the student cafeterias or library.
- Students arriving or awaiting rides are to use the main entrance (A) in the front of the building or the doors on the west side of the building, the (O) entrance.
- Lockers may be used only during passing periods and lunch period (10:00 am-12:15 pm).
- Parking: Student parking is open during all three final exam days. Students may park in student designated areas. Students may not park in faculty parking areas.
- The use of cellphones during exams is strictly prohibited.